Wunjo -Part 1

I will have to meditate on this one. I know I mentioned it earlier when discussing Hagalaz and the orientation of Kenaz to Isa.  From memory this rune means joy, and it is an earthly joy.  A job well done, fellowship. 

It has come up in readings repeatedly when I have been grappling with doubt.  There are times when I think what I might be receiving in visions could actually be my own inner voices and I enter a dark period emotionally.  Trying to figure out if I'm nuts, delusional, or actually getting what I am getting. 

There are runes that I pull that reassure me the messages in meditations are real.  This rune has been a comfort rune for me.  I feel personally that it is a reassurance that if I do what I'm supposed to do, act rightly, then joy can come from walking the path even if the path includes setbacks or slow periods.

But that's how the rune has appeared to me a few times in my personal experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iwaz/Eihwaz -Part 2

Laguz -Water Element

Iwaz/Eihwaz- Part 1