Isa -Part 1

This one will be a bit short.  I pulled the rune last night and we have a snow day today.  This Bomb Cyclone with 30 below windchills has been expected all week. Locally they closed city schools on Wednesday expecting Friday to be impossible.  It is  fine dusty snow perfect for slipping and sliding in.

I think my rune set has a sense of humor.

The one thing I will be looking at differently in this rune is the runes that Isa does not appear in.  Isa is found in many other rune shapes. I've even discussed its function in other entries. But it is not found in 6 runes. Unless you count the Anglo-Saxon Ger (Jera), then it is found in 5 runes.

I'm going to go back and add the Anglo-Saxon or Old English names of the runes. It appears there are many who use those names in pagan and heathen circles. It might help keep things clear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iwaz/Eihwaz -Part 2

Laguz -Water Element

Iwaz/Eihwaz- Part 1