Side Note

I do have other rune books planned as I've mentioned in the first few posts in this blog. I am still acquiring rune books about the runes themselves, different series, and different applications such as rune astrology. 

Thorsson in one of his rune studies talks about a spiraling upward in his discussion of Raidho.  I'm taking a similar path in my study of the runes.

I'm doing one cycle of the 24 runes with Thorsson primarily.  The second cycle will involve two or three more books of a similar nature. I may do a few more basic books on runes before I move into books about meditation and galdr work.

But the process of learning the runes will be a series of turns.  I won't go through the 24 and call it done. I'll go through them again with different authors or a different focus, and try to tie them to what I did in the previous cycle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iwaz/Eihwaz -Part 2

Laguz -Water Element

Iwaz/Eihwaz- Part 1