Iwaz/Eihwaz- Part 1

So I drew this rune a week ago.  I've been sitting on it partly because things got really busy between my businesses, daughter's first day of school, and Kindred Game Night which necessitated a full house cleaning.

But I was also drawing an inspirational blank. The only thing that occurred to me was two Laguz runes revolving around each other.  But I don't have any revelations about what that could mean.

So this morning while working on my glass art I felt lightheaded and like a finger was pushing into my head right behind my eye.  So I cut my work an hour early, showered, ate a lunch in case it was low blood sugar, and took some migraine meds.

I still pulled out my cauldron and candle for offerings, lit the blue candle for Odin and went into meditation using my metronome.  I had a brief and personal conversation that I'm keeping the details of to myself.  And then made a blood offering using the diabetic supplies I keep on hand for such purpose.

After reading a poem and opening myself again, I pulled a rune out of my other rune set that I use for readings, not the blog.

Darn if it wasn't the exact same rune. I actually started laughing.  I don't know if this is a reflection on the work I have been doing to become more open to messages from the gods.  Or if this is a call to develop some skill that hasn't occurred to me yet. I think I'll do the research for Part 2 and find the inspiration as I work.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iwaz/Eihwaz -Part 2

Laguz -Water Element