Uruz- Part 1

I was doing my meditation today and I 'saw' both Frigga and Freya on either side of me.  I meditate in front of an old mirror from my husband's family.  Over a century old.  Frigga told me to make the offering to Odin today.

So after the meditation part where I work with the cauldron and candle to make the blood offering, I had a brief conversation, or was talked about in conversation, between Loki and Odin.  Loki had mentioned that this next rune is one I should work closely with in my current development of the skills and tools I need to continue doing this work.

I always wonder if I am hearing things right or if it's a manifestation of my own subconscious, hope and fears.  Am I talking to myself? 

But I heard to draw a rune while the fire was still burning the blood offering and to draw it quickly.
Don't overanalyze, which is a problem of mine.  I drew Ansuz.  So I think that might be a confirmation that I was hearing right.  At least today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iwaz/Eihwaz -Part 2

Laguz -Water Element

Iwaz/Eihwaz- Part 1